What They Say...
- Kelsey Whipple, Westword (Apr 18, 2012) - See review online - Click Here
"Three Stars, Downbeat Magazine Review, June 2010 “Catfish Kray Blues Band featuring Jesse Garland: Splash (Circle 504 Records; 55:39 ***) "...by employing jazz-trained singer Jesse Garland.... Related to Wizard of Oz’s Dorothy, and Liza Minelli, Garland projects her built-in siren in gender-asserting songs borrowed from Shemekia Copeland and Lavay Smith...""
- Frank John Hadley, Downbeat Magazine (Jun 06, 2010)
"Voice has more smoke than a 50 year old bourbon and enough soul to send you over the rainbow. Dance to Jesse's voice and you've found your pot of gold!"
- Jarod, Blues Dancer Fan (March 2012)
"From torch songs to bluesy rock diva styling this girl has the vocal power and the verve to deliver the goods!"
- Adam Rey, Guitarist (Has performed with John Tesh, Randy Travis, and Hazel Miller) (April 2012)
"Jesse Garland was spectacular!!! She is one of the most versatile singers I have ever seen. She enthralled the crowd with her personality and I have received so many rave reviews on her performance. I will be hiring Jesse Garland for all my upcoming events. She is that great!!! Sincerely, Randy Rodriguez "
- Randy R, Colorado Springs, CO, Randy Rodriguez Entertainment
"I was honored to have Jesse Garland, member of such a distinguished family of singers and entertainers in our American history, to sing at my daughter's engagement party. Highly professional, she arrived early and set up with great attention to detail. Jesse possesses a beautiful, strong voice and is lovely, friendly and funny. She handled a last-minute playlist from me in stride, as well as the logistics of a sudden thundershower during the performance, and does a haunting version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Everyone loved her! Jesse is great and we very highly recommend her for all types of events as she has an extensive song repertoire. Thanks so much. "
- Jeremy B, Boulder, CO , Fan
"...The band (Catfish Kray Blues Band featuring Jesse Garland) began to work in the fall and the CD was released at the tail end of May. The nine original tracks and three covers all blues and all amazing and fresh and authentic and energetic feature vocalist Jesse Garland, who is, can I say it - three words: amazing, amazing, and then, amazing..."
- Jeanie Straub, Colorado Music Buzz (Aug 01, 2009)
"Jesse has the best voice of any Lady vocalist we've ever had at the Little Bear."
- Sharon, A. Mgr, Little Bear Saloon (Oct 18, 2008)
"She was great! Beautiful voice and great stage presence. "
- Karen Novotny, Bar Manager, Lakewood, CO , Easy Street Sports Bar
"She and her combo were AWESOME! i would recommend them to anyone."
- Bruce C, Hutchinson, KS, Fan